October 17, 2007

G-G-G-G-G-Unit "Shoot To Kill" Album Dec. 18th

Finally the a G-Unit Album will be released on December 18th - The first single “Wanna Lick” Fea. Lil Kim, will air tomorrow on Hot 97’s Funkmaster Flex Show. Lets see if this album will work out the low numbers the G-Unit members have encountered on there solo projects. I'm a fan if this pops for them then everything will fall into place once again. If not then you will see the G-Unit members going to do grave yard shift up at....KOCH!!!

2 comments:

King Hand The 1st said...

Did I hear right? A song with Kim?!!! This dude 50 is talkin' all this non-sense about he doesn't dead problems with anyone in the industry yet in the past three months he's huggin' Swizz on stage and now doin' a collabo with Kim! Personally I feel its great that he's maturing but I hate that he talked so much ish before.

AdotRobles said...

I second that motion!...