October 2, 2007

Laces Womans Clothing Launch Party 9/26

I'm Kind of late on this but its one of those things that you cant forget...so even if i'm late i'm still on fucking time!

My homie Louis Colon (with the white shirt) and his company over at LACES, launched their new womans line with a great party on September 26th. Lou has been doing his thing for quite some time... From starting his Sneaker magazine (I still don't get my shit lou!) Kicksclusive to opening the Laces Sneakers store for woman to jumping into Fashion with a womans line for Laces. I will keep everyone posted on this line... Word on the street is that the line is OFF THE HOOK.. Oh yeah who else can throw a party better then Big Lou...Congrats!

Check out some of the pics of the Event :

Going.com

villageslum

7dia7noches

No comments: