October 2, 2007

Lil Wayne Has No Response Towards 50's Songs and Calling him a Whore!

Lil Wayne sat down with Vibe magazine and this is what he had to say about the whole 50 cent diss song and comments...

So you don’t have anything to say in response to him calling you a whore?
A person like 50 Cent say anything about me, you gotta understand, that’s what makes them who they are. So me getting mad, that would be outta Lil Wayne’s character. There’s been plenty of recorders right here in my face saying, What you think about such-and-such saying…? Nothing! I don’t think nothing! That ain’t me, I’m from New Orleans, man, we kill, for real, I’m not gonna stress that!

Read the rest of the article-*


Man the fuck up homie...stop that "We Kill For real" bullshit... I smell pussy, Is that you Wayyyne.-

No comments: