October 3, 2007

Video: Caught Beating Off...At Work!



My boy Randy calls me up last night (while im getting rejected to my friends party for having kicks on...losers!) and tells me to search "caught jerking off" on Youtube- So I brushed him off, argued that he should just send me the link..(lazy fuck!) So I said "yeah yeah aight cool". I actually thought Randy was fucking with me, but I came home after the quick txt from the promoters at the party (NO SNEAKERS) ummm there was a lot of heads in there with kicks on!!!...- ((I'm More then sure if my boy Edsta was here that wouldn't be a a fucking problem but being that these dudes are all high and mighty..LMAO - sorry I had to laugh at that- they didn't let me in)) back to the story.... Anyway- I decided to search for the video..well there it goes and it had me on the floor...good looks Randy... "WHO DID YOU SEND THAT TO, YOU THINK THAT SHIT IS FUNNY...LMAO!

2 comments:

johnpublic said...

that's paul at work!!

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL LOL....

Wait... isn't this a teaser for one of the new NBC Heroes?? If he's left alone instead of crying, he spooges