January 11, 2008

The Black Eminem Might Be Joining Eminem


Joe Budden has been rumored to be signing to Shady Records. But first! my long ass story. Proceed...

So a few weeks back while watching my "Mood Muzik 3 DVD" I saw they asked Joe Budden who's the only rapper he would love to battle and he said Eminem. He followed it by saying not out of disrespect but because he thinks Eminem is the nicest rapper there is and that's the only dude he thinks he'd have trouble with competing lyrically. He also stated that a song with Eminem would be his dream come true. So after seeing this I started to think that Shady Records would be a perfect fit for an artist of Joe Budden's caliber and music style. Fast forward 2 weeks later...

I'm speaking with my cousin Alexi about Budden and he says "You know why Budden is one of illest rappers to me? Because he reminds me of my favorite rapper Eminem." So I says, "Yo that's crazy b cuz I's was just thinking about that the other day when watching the MM3 DVD." I then went on into this fake rant of how I heard Budden might actually be signing to Shady Records and after getting Alexi all riled up I shot him down by telling him it was just a crazy scenario from a desire of mine that I developed in my head :-D.

So here's where it gets good. This morning I get a call from big cuz Booda (Owner of NothingButEverything) and after abruptly interrupting my Handsome-Rest he says "Yo you fly ass mothercruncher guess what DJ Envy just said on the morning show? BUDDEN MIGHT BE SIGNING TO SHADY RECORDS!!!" So I's was in shock and ecstatic because really there's no other place Joe Budden would fit in so perfectly! I know you're all thinking, "but didn't Budden have beef with Shady's main signee, 50 Cent, and his group G-Unit??? Wasn't he still goin' at Lloyd Banks on Dumb Out???" Yeah, so what?! Those days are over and Budden's mind's on gettin' money bumpin' new 50 - HE SAID IT HIMSELF!!!

So yeah, there it is, I beat Booda to the punch! AHAHAHAHA!!! For more info keep it locked onto NothingButEverything as you may well know by now, we're BIG Budden fans on this side homie and we plan to stay on top (no pun intended) of this and keep you posted... ARE YOU IN THOSE SHOES YET?!?! HUH?!

My name is Hand...

No comments: