July 2, 2008

News: RZA Speaks On Termoil with the WU Members


After nearly a year of public discontent being expressed from Wu Tang members such as U-God and Raekwon, the RZA has decided to clarify his position in these disputes.

Often accused of keeping the fortunes of the Wu Tang empire to himself, the RZA dismisses these claims as lacking substance and merit.

RZA went on to say this...

“They sayin’ U-God suing the RZA for a $170,000. You know what? I could never owe you $170,000,” RZA states incredulously. “But even if I did owe you [that], U-God, after all these years of millions you made, motherf**ka, you gonna come back and b***h about a $170,000? I’m the one who gave you, when nobody would sign U-God, I gave him a million dollar f**king deal! And of that million dollars, I put seven hundred thousand that’s in his pocket. And the rest went to making the record [U-God’s debut, Golden Arms Redemption], and I still spent hundreds of thousands on videos for ‘That’s Gangsta’ and ‘The Bizarre,’ and all that.”

No comments: