October 27, 2009

Fashion: DC Shoes x Revington Hotel Collabo.



Big shouts to Queens own Hommy Diaz

My vision and effort was to take the old DC and fuse it with the new DC. This is an on going effort you can expect from me in future seasons. The old DC is represented by the original NAVY and WHITE DC logo suede flag. For over 5 years now the DC Navy/White has been dropped in exchange for Black/White on all branding and packaging. I took it a step further or should I say back with the bold lettering of DCSHOECOUSA that was on a classic skate shoe the LYNX introduced in 1998. Which had a decade worth of success for the brand. I felt this was the best way to take a new DC style the ADMIRAL SPORT and tell a story of heritage and evolution.

Get to know one of the master minds on the DC shoe TEAM

Check this older video out from an interview with itsbongoboy



Via: Secret Society

No comments: