August 28, 2007

Mariah Complains

Now while the rest of us get up early to go to our boring jobs, Mariah has a lot to complain about as well. While talking about her new upcoming album with Interview Magazine, she said, "Yes, sometimes it’s tough because I’ve got to sleep 15 hours to sing the way I want to. "

Oh boo hoo!

AND THEN, she goes on to say how she's working with a bunch of rappers and taking a different direction with this album, and says, "I sat in the hot tub the other night playing some songs for some friends and one of them felt that it was a very pro-woman kind of thing. And I was like, 'You know what, I didn’t do that intentionally.' It is not that the songs are male-bashing, but she felt that it was very empowered-woman moment."

Excuse me? Sitting in a bath tub while you played music for your friends? What???

No comments: