August 30, 2007

Sean Kingston To Play Biggie



According to Ballerstatus, Sean Kingston is set to play The Notorious B.I.G. in the biopic about the late rapper's life produced by Diddy.

Well, the kid looks just like him, but it can be really easy to mess this movie up! We'll see what happens!

UPDATE:
Our homie at Jesus Hearts Music has just posted that Fox Searchlight has denied that Kingston will be playing the role of Biggie. Instead, he points to 3 really good contenders. Check them out here.

2 comments:

Chase March said...

I recently saw his video. I think he could play Biggie. I am not sure I would want the job though. Those are "big" shoes to fill. :)

I can't get that song out of my head either.

Anonymous said...

Guerilla Black i think can be the perfect dude to play Biggie..

Jonathan "Twin"