August 16, 2007

The skinny on skinny...


Alright, here we go, my first blog here on NothingButEverything. It is he - King Hand The 1st aka Mr. I WILL hurt your feelings and first thing I need to get off my chest is you fruity f***s and ur skinny jeans - SKINNY JEANS ARE FOR GIRLS!!! See I don't have an issue with everybody being all fashionable and what not but all the metrosexualism goin' on is straight up DISGUSTING. Dudes is really tryin' to wipe out the line between straight and homosexual, and no disrespect to gays (I am in no way bashing homosexuals because you are what you are and you're not ashamed of it) but I'm pretty sure they feel the same way when they come up to these dudes feeling they're just like them and get let down when this dude wit' the thin brows, extra small powder blue shirt and size zero levi's tells them "nah chill, I don't get down like that" YEAH WELL YOU SURE COULD'VE FOOLED ME!!! For real this needs to stop. I'm not saying do the Johnny Handsome and keep it hood all day or go back to wearing size 38's when you're a size 30 'cause not even I would do that (even yours truly brought it down from the XL's to large and medium) but please know where the boundaries are. If you wanted to be a female so bad then at least say you're bi-sexual 'cause ain't no way in the world you're going to tell me you only like stuffin', one day you're going to ask to get STUFFED - I BET MY LIFE ON IT! Like Mack Mittens said, "Come out the closet already"...

Hasta next time homies, keep it hood and stay fly. My name is Hand...

No comments: