October 17, 2007

The Inevitable...


Mega speaks on his next solo release "The Inevitable", future endeavors and on the independent game in his latest interview with XXLMag.com

"The funniest thing to me is that, when me and Nas had beef, people had the perception that I was still in the projects broke and mad. Meanwhile, I was probably the richest rapper from Queensbridge at that point. Everything that I wanted at that point in my life I could get. I was the one who was taking the kids from the projects to Great Adventures and paying for transportation and park admission. The independent game is the best thing in the world for an artist. You just have to get a good lawyer, study the game, and you can’t act like a diva because ain’t nobody gonna pamper you. If you can grind, then you can make money."

Read More...

No comments: