November 1, 2007

Reychesta Fires At Tres Coronas




I'm not really into all this reggaeton crap, if you ask Hand the whole genre is disgusting and makes me wanna vomit over every stereo speaker that pumps it... but thats just me. Well down the page there's a post of them Tres Coronas clowns (who now only have two members cuz this dude Reychesta was kicked out) new reggaeton experiment and it was funny when I saw it cuz just yesterday I saw a myspace bulletin where the dude running their myspace page was boycotting them cuz he says they're fake and abandoning their spanish hip-hop roots for the reggaeton fame and fortune (misfortune if you ask me) and he even goes on to say that they're a bunch of liars who never spent a day on the streets (wow what a surprise... FOR NO ONE!). Well here's a vid of the former member, Reychesta, doing his thing over the "Hail Mary" beat and actually killin' it while getting at these dudes. Enjoy you spanish rap beefeo lovers...

1 comment:

AdotRobles said...

ha ha this dude is crazy tough man - LMAO come on man just do your little freestyle and keep it moving... I hate all this Bifeo (lol)