January 30, 2008

Music: Gnarls Barkley "Run"

Gnarls Barkley "Run"


According to Billboard.com, the dynamic duo Gnarls Barkley’s sophomore album is near completion. Even though there is no release date, title or additional information about the upcoming release, Danger Mouse and Cee-Lo Green have revealed that the process is nearly complete.

“I’m hoping that I don’t fall out of grace with whatever I’ve done to deserve this to pass through me,” Cee-Lo told Billboard last summer. “So I become concerned with it in that right. It’s not something I want to get in every publication and explain. Music is a natural mystic,” he continued. “This is not something that we contrived. It’s truly something that we just can’t explain, you know what I mean? So why try to explain it at all? It just is.”

No comments: