June 3, 2008

T-Pain Launches Digital Record Label



R&B hit maker T-Pain is expanding his portfolio and invading the world of digital music with the launch of his own independent record label, Nappy Boy Digital.

The new venture will provide the Tallahassee, Florida based "sanga" - who is currently signed to Akon's Konvict Music label - a direct outlet to release his hits to fans via all major digital download sites.

"Nappy Boy Digital is a dream come true for me," T-Pain said in a statement. "I'm excited about bringing music by new artists to people fresh out of the studio."

"My life and career so far has been about breaking barriers and this label allows me to continue that by delivering hit songs in real time, no red tape, just good music," he continued. "I'm very proud to be out front on an idea like this."

Check the rest over @ sohh.com

No comments: