April 5, 2011

1st Quarter is DONE

The first quarter of 2011 (Jan-Mar) is officially OVER! Now what does this mean? It can mean a few things. It can mean that I accomplished what I thought I'd accomplish by now and feel like I'm on the way to greatness, OR, that I didn't accomplish any where NEAR what I thought I would and ummm... I'm still on my way to greatness :-D.

See, the path I set out on this year isn't an easy one. I kinda duped myself into believing it would be and got a VERY rude awakening, but a welcomed one nonetheless. I lost a bit of my drive in recent weeks as certain aspects of my personal life became rocky. I began to doubt myself here and there, and as a child of the Most High - that's a no-no.

Anyway, enjoy the video, see what few changes I've decided to make and see some of the things that DID turn out well. Like my cousin Booda's T-Shirt launch - Dephiny! Now get over there and cop a tee or we can no longer be friends... I'm serious.

Peace & God Bless! Cheers,

Handsome...

 

No comments: