September 18, 2007

50 Cent, Jay-Z and Diddy "I Get Money...Forbes 1, 2, 3" Remix



I turned on the radio to hot 97 and I hear Funk Flex going about his usual self...talking trash- and as much as I hate when he does that, this time I was actually cool with it. Flex was happy and getting at all the radio stations and Dj's that thought flex was finished and were actually side talking about him..lol

Out of all this Flex was must excited about having the "I get Money" Forbes Remix Feat. Jay- Z and Diddy!! So there I am with my cousin Josh AKA The Product waiting for flex to play it... Finally Flex lets the track go!!! (after re-starting the shit like 10 times!)

I have to say that I am completely disappointed in the Forbes remix, I felt like none of the millionaires on the track gave it there all... I felt cheated, after I waited so fucking long for this shit. I thought it was going to be a monumental track, something that people would be talking for days!... Kids are probably going to "love it" pump it all day!!!! To me this is just going to be a failure but 3 of the biggest entertainers in hip hop, So much hype for nothing!... Just My Thoughts.

Enjoy the disappointment:
>>>>50 Cent, Jay-Z and Diddy "I Get Money...Forbes 1, 2, 3" Remix<<<<


Update:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dirty version HERE!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

No comments: